Remember the 3-ingredient chocolate homemade ice cream recipe I shared last summer? Here's another one for you, dearies! :)
We've been fans of Selecta Ice Cream's Queso Real for years now that's why when Hubby asked that I make a cheese-flavored homemade ice cream, I immediately said yes.
1/3 cup condensed milk; small can (about half of it)
1/2 bar of OK! cheddar cheese, grated
1 pack of 250mL Nestle All-Purpose Cream, chilled for at least 2 hours
1. Pour condensed milk in a bowl and add grated cheese. Stir until combined.
2. Whisk all-purpose cream until stiff. You can use a wire whisk if you don't have an electric mixer.
3. Transfer some of the whipped cream into cheese-milk mixture and stir until well mixed.
4. Pour the mixture into the whipped cream and fold until combined.
5. Transfer the mixture into a container. Cover with cling-wrap and freeze for at least five hours.
I have not tried other brands of cheddar cheese yet. I'm using OK! since it's the cheapest in the supermarket, and it's softer, which makes it easier to blend the flavor with the cream.
We prefer our ice cream to be not too sweet that's why I only used 1/3 cup. You can add more should you wish to make it sweeter.
Let me know how it turned out when you try it! :)