Hey everyone! I've been itching to tell you about the latest skin care line for babies that Baby Z and Little V have tried recently but the chika had to wait for a while because I had my site 'upgraded.' :) I finally have my blog hosted, so apart from mommyhood, chores, and part time work, I'm also studying Wordpress. So please bear with me as this site is still a work in progress.
When I was in my mid 20s, I started showing signs of skin asthma or atopic dermatitis. The skin on my legs, arms, and face were dry, flaky, and itchy. I've always had a very sensitive skin and my family's medical background included allergies so it was not a surprise for me to be diagnosed with it. My allergologist recommended medication and Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. In just a few days, my skin got better. I continued using the lotion as it was the best moisturizer my skin ever had.
Earlier this month, I got really giddy when Cetaphil introduced the arrival of Cetaphil Baby, a line specifically developed to care for baby's normal skin. I got even more excited when they sent over a basket of love for Baby Z to try!
The brand comes in a complete skincare line:
- Gentle Wash & Shampoo
- Ultra-moisturizing Bath & Wash
- Massage Oil
- Daily Lotion
- Baby Wipes
|Cetaphil Baby Shampoo, Gentle Wash and Shampoo, and Ultra Moisturizing Bath and Wash|
|Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion and Massage Oil|
|Cetaphil Baby Ultra Sensitive Baby Wipes|
Cetaphil Baby is paraben-free, free from minerals, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested. Making it gentle on the skin, and mild to cater to every baby with normal skin. We've (Baby Z, Little V, and me) been using the product line for weeks now and we are happy with it.
What we liked about it:
- Cetaphil is a trusted brand in skincare. It has been caring for Filipino skin for almost 70 years.
- Easy-grip handle for the Shampoo and wash. It makes bath time easier specially if you're giving bath to a baby and/or an active preschooler.
- I love the scent as it is mild.
- Little V's hair still smells great after sweating from playing (He's using the shampoo)
- The Baby Wipes has aloe vera and Vitamin E to prevent nappy rash. I particularly love its sheet because it does not easily break and well moist unlike other brands.
- The wash does not dry my baby's skin and it feels soft and smooth after each bath
- It also come in 50mL bottles making it handy for travelling or a quick sleepover at grandma's.
Things we'd like to have changed:
- I liked the idea of the easy grip bottle for bathing bigger kids like my 4 year-old Little V but I prefer using a hand pump bottle when bathing Baby Z. I find it easier to use since I use one hand to support my baby's head.
- The scent is mild for me but Baby Z doesn't like the smell of the lotion - it comes too strong for her. She also doesn't like the lotion's scent of Brand M; she prefers Brand H. So this lotion is now mine! Ha! Ha! :D
Overall we loved Cetaphil Baby! It cares for my babies' skin making them moisturized, smooth and soft. Cetaphil Baby is now available at SM Supermarket / Hypermarket, Nursery Care, Southstar Drug, and Shopwise.
You can also try Cetaphil Baby through this giveaway! One lucky winner will get:
- One (1) 50mL Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion
- One (1) 50mL Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash and Shampoo
- One (1) 50mL Cetaphil Baby Ultra Moisturizing Bath and Wash
1. Open to all residents of Metro Manila only.
2. Complete the mandatory steps in Rafflecopter to validate your entries.
3. Winners will be notified through email, Petite Momma’s Facebook page and twitter. A winner should respond within 7 days, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I'll run this promo until November 5 only. Good luck!
For more information, you may visit the Cetaphil Baby website: http://cetaphil.com.ph/baby/