One of the very few YouTube channels that I follow is Eugenie Kitchen. I love her channel because her recipes are easy (than others), visually appealing, and the videos are short. It goes straight to the business which I really liked since I only get to watch videos during my free time.
It's summer and here's my version of Eugenie's 3-Ingredient No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream.
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons condensed milk; small Alaska can (I did not use all of it)
7 tablespoons of Ricoa Breakfast Cocoa powder (I was using a Goya container. Hehe!)
1 pack of 250mL Nestle All-Purpose Cream, chilled for at least 2 hours
Goya Chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Pour condensed milk in a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, stir until combined. Add remaining 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder and stir.
2. Whisk the all-purpose cream until stiff. You can use a wire whisk if you don't have an electric mixer.
3. Transfer some of the whipped cream (about 1/4 cup) into cocoa milk mixture and stir until well mixed.
4. Pour the cocoa milk mixture into the whipped cream and fold until combined.
5. Transfer the mixture into a container. I drizzled some chocolate syrup in the mixture. Cover with cling-wrap and freeze for at least five hours.
There you have it! Easy and tasty ice cream made with love.
Visit Eugenie's site and learn more about her recipes. I love her! :)